Psycho class today was pretty fun(: I think we're all starting to bond with each other alr. Coooool :D Ohhh, and.. Samuel's so blur, which makes me love to tease him abt it. HAH! I actually thought he was from Campus Superstar and went to ask him for his name last week. Very embarrassing incident. Up till now, i havent confirmed if he is. But i guess i should be wrong. AHAHA.
TP Rawks briefing after that. Its an event where OLevels students this year get to experience Poly life. 3 days of FUNNNNN!!! SO SEC 4/5 PEEPS, ANYONEEEE? (:
Had dental after that. Mr Hakim actually accompanied me for dental at Hougang though he lives in Pasir Ris! THANK YOUUUUUU ((((: I would have died if you werent there please! Thank goodness the dentist didnt really do anything very painful today. Though he did lots of freaky shits =/ Eeeek.
My cousin bought me an Ipod Nano (: I bet Leti wants to steal it. AHAHAHAHHA.